Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Additions


Welcome to the world Aaron Christopher Sansing! I am proud to announce the birth of my new little nephew. It took him a while to decide to come in to this world, but he is hear and just beautiful! Big sister Allie is loving him and wants to help out as much as possible. Baby Aaron aka "Huck" maybe as Haven says should be renamed "Hunk" seeing as how he weighed 9lbs and 8oz. Huck was 20.5 inches long. We can't wait for him to make his first visit to Columbus. Congrats Lara and Chris and Allie.

4 comments:

erinenorman said...

YAY! Congrats to Lara and Chris!

Becky Lott said...

AW! Send my well wishes to Lara and Chris!

heatherclardy said...

Oh my goodness! Too cute! I didn't even know Lara was expecting again. I am so happy for them. Can you believe the wedding is so soon? Best of wishes to you both! You will make a wonderful wife.

The Ruffins said...

Good luck tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you. I love you! Oh and have a GREAT honeymoon!! :)