Friday, January 23, 2009

The Downturn of the Economy

So we all know that money is tight everywhere, yes even here at the home of the electrician and school teacher. Due to many fiscal restraints we have had to make serious budget cuts and I have begun to take on many jobs that I once never thought possible (please don't believe a bit of this sarcasm). Because of the plummit of our economy I have become a hairdresser on the side...and my husband was my guinea pig. If you would like to set up an appointment for your husband I am now taking walk-ins. It will certainly make for a good laugh and a pile of hair on the floor to prove it. I can guarantee that your husband will now get his hair cut less often than he used to, therefore helping you to cut back on costs yourself. That's me, helping the economy one snip at a time!

No comments: