Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Congratulations to the Bride-to-Be!


Just want to give a shout out of congratulations to one of my dearest friends, Miss Haven Hale. She has found the love of her life, he proposed, and she said YES! I'm so happy for you and Ken Miss Hale, I'm so glad that you get to experience this wonderful thing that is so precious. When it's right, marriage is the most wonderful gift that you can ever be given. Thank you GOD for marriage, the way you designed it, it truly is a gift. Enjoy your gift my dear friend!

3 comments:

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

Yay Haven! Congratulations!

Becky Lott said...

oh, wow! I'm so happy for her! Amen to your spill on marriage!

Anonymous said...

Hey, love the cross. I need to talk to you about one for EASTER. I now it is just around the corner but I will take it late. We Love Crosses. Did your Mom tell you we saw her last week at Heritage. Brooklyn will be there next year. Give me a call. Mauri
Oh, Stoney is coming home for Easter the girls - Brooklyn and Maggie are playing softball in Caledonia this year and opening day is Easter Weekend - April 11.