Friday, November 6, 2009

Good Golly

Where has the time gone? Has it really been that long since I've posted. I'm officially a blog slacker...the shame. Well any ol' whoo, a lot has happened since the last post. I'll do a top 5 list.
1. Steve and I celebrated a year of wedded bliss in May.
2. My dear friend Haven married the love of her life.
3. We have made 3 new additions to the Oglesby family. Shane married the most wonderful woman, Debbie Goodman Bell and her 2 sweet children Erin and CJ.
4. My other dear friend Sarah gave birth to another sweet little boy Reed Matthew Sharp.
5. Last but certainly not least, we made addition to our family. Meet Marigold, the sweetest, cutest, smartest, most lovable dog you ever want to meet. I am such a terrible mother for not posting any pictures of her. So here is Marigold from ittle bitty to know.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Lela said...

That is too cute! I'm glad to see that you two "kids" are happy in love and still gettin a kick out of life!