Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's Been A While

I know it's been quite some time since I've shared with the world, and I know this is totally an excuse, but my world just never seems to slow down. I have the best of intentions really, I do. Somehow I just can't seem to find a moment to think of something worth saying and then posting it. Anyway, to all those who have fussed at me for not updating, here it is. I had my hair cut today for Locks of Love. I didn't tell a soul and surprised the world, even my sweet husband :) Try keeping that a secret, I did it for a whole month.
I am donating my hair in memory of my sweet grandmother, Bera "Dee Dee" Murray.






3 comments:

Haven said...

Love it! Glad to see you on here!

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

I love it!! What a good thing you have done!! :)

Julie said...

I love that you did that! I've wanted to do that for years, but everytime I attempt I flip out and cut it all off!
You rock!!