Thursday, February 21, 2008

From the Beginning

Steve and I have been dating since July of 2006 and I think I was in love from the beginning. As the days went by we were constantly being led to the point where we are now. We are preparing for our biggest day so far, the day we will say what I've been waiting my whole life to say to this very man, "I do." Please pray for us as we prepare to share our lives together, we are ready, but know that prayer will only make us stronger. I know that there will be much more to share in the days to come.

8 comments:

Sarah Sharp said...

I hope y'all are enjoying this exciting time of engagement! Marriage is absolutely wonderful and I'm so happy you two have found each other and will soon start on this journey together.

erinenorman said...

Oh my Little, Sweet, Seven, I'm so happy for you!!

The Ruffins said...

I love it!!!!!!!! And I love you! So glad you have a blog now!

Becky Lott said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. Marriage is like always having a partner in crime. It's the best way I can describe it. It's great! We have a blog now too!

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

Lea Ann! I didn't know you had a blog! I know that you and Steve will be so happy together. :) talk to you soon!

The Ruffins said...

Sorry I will miss your shower tomorrow. Wish I could be there! Post lots of pictures on here! See you in one month!

Celeste said...

Hey girl, Do you miss me as much as I miss you? I sure hope so. Come see us soon. I love you, Celestial
http://myweb.cableone.net/leeandceleste/

Bailey said...

hey ms prevost,

you are the best teacher in the school!!!!