Friday, March 7, 2008

Dogs and Showers


It's been crazy busy the past few weeks and every time I turn around I say, "I need to add this to our blog." Obviously I haven't added anything to the blog, but here I am and here it goes. We have a new dog, Sadie. She's so sweet, if you get right down to it she's really a mut, but we like to call her a boxer (don't call her a mut to her face, she's really sensitive about the matter :) She's grown so much in the short time we've had her. She's turning in to quite a little chunk, but so very sweet and incredibly easy to love. I'll add some pictures of our darling little girl this weekend.

I've also now had 3 showers in less than seven days! Talk about a whirl-wind. It's really fun getting presents, and so touching to know that people care enough to give. The LORD has blessed us with so much. It's really not the gifts, although I'm not giving them back, but the people who have really made me feel so special and loved. So on behalf of Steve and me, we love you all and thank each and everyone of you from the bottoms of our heart for your love and support. I'll post more pictures from the showers this weekend, I don't have my camera with me, sorry! By the way, we are now set on hand mixers, we have 3 so if you need one just let us know;)




4 comments:

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

I told Bo about what I told you last night at the shower. He said that he would take care of it! :)

Sarah Sharp said...

Lea Ann you had me laughing at your "We're not giving them back" comment. You're too funny!

Celeste said...

How come you never talk about me on your blog? I talk about you all the time (in real life). I have missed you and had a blast the other night. Post pics from that night. I forgot my sucker was in my camera case and it almost fell out at church. How would I explain that one? For once, I wouldn't have known what to say. Celestial
http://myweb.cableone.net/leeandceleste/

*****alexa***** said...

hey this is alexa !!!!!!!! you must had a great shower sorry i could not come but i will come to your weding see you at school monday