Monday, March 24, 2008

Sadie and Softball

Our little Sadie is growing up so quick! Actually she's just getting fat. The switch to dry food has, um well, made her real healthy! The pictures show how much she has grown, the first is one about a week after we got her, the second is last week. She's definitely going to be a big girl. She's enjoying the nice weather and being outside, she's a sweet dog, but still hasn't mastered the fetch command. She does like the treats though.
We spent Saturday at the ball park, it's that time again. The boys are off to a pretty good start, by the end of the season they'll be winning them all!
Thanks for all the prayers for my grandmother, she's out of the hospital now and doing better. We're all learning to deal with the fact that she will never be the same old Maw Maw that we've always known, but are thankful that she's sleeping and eating better. We now know that along with the diabetes and kidney problems that she has congestive heart failure. They say she it will only worsen with time, but that we could still have many months and maybe years with her. She came back to Columbus for a visit this weekend. We had 10 people sleeping at our house....quite interesting to say the least!

4 comments:

Sarah Sharp said...

She is so cute! I hope Steve's team makes it to the playoffs again so you can come back to Jackson. You'll have to come stay with us and play with Will!

The Ruffins said...

My grandmother (my dad's mom) has been in congestive heart failure for YEARS. And she sticks around here with us. I hope your's will do the same! I'm excited that I get to come to one of your showers while I'm home! Can't wait to see you!!!!!! Oh and I love your template!

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

I guess Brayden and I are going to Jackson in a couple of weeks for the tournament...will you be going? I know you are starting to get really busy!

~Sydney Allison~ :) said...

Hi Ms. Prevost! I found your blog on someone else's. I am so glad I got to look at it!