Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pictures and Prayers





So have I mentioned lately how busy life can get? I didn't know it could go this fast! Although things are incredibly busy I'm trying to take it one day at a time, I don't want to miss any of life's "little moments." We took engagement pictures this week courtesy of the most wonderful cousin in the world :) I'm posting a couple of the ones that he left me...sneaky kid, he wants to "edit" the rest.
     I also want to make a petition to all you prayer warriors out there. My grandmother is back in the hospital again and not doing too well. My prayer is that I won't be selfish and to pray for God's will in regards to her...but I'm struggling with this a little, she's my last grandparent and by golly, I want her at my wedding. Anyway, please keep her and my family in your prayers.


12 comments:

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

I LOVE the pics! Just wait until you have a kid... the days will go by even faster!! :) I will be praying for your grandmother.

Celeste said...

I'm praying for your grandmother and you. I also came up with your new name since you can't be Princess Prevost when you get married. How do you like "The Artist Formally Known as Princess." You know that's funny. You really are an artist so that makes it really funny, plus you love dancing around in your underwear to Prince. Love you girl, Celeste

The Ruffins said...

Celeste's comment was so funny! Only Celeste!
I am praying for your grandmother and you as well. I can't wait to see your beautiful face--which is so gorgeous in that picture. Great pictures. I love the lake scene. If you need anything--holla! And if there's something you are looking for for the wedding and can't find it tell me and I can look around here. Love you, miss you, can't wait to see you!

Sarah Sharp said...

You look so beautiful! I love the pictures!

donna manning said...

Praying for you too. Oh, and why didn't you thank us for the wonderful party favors that we provided at your shower. I'm really hurt! Also, you need to add me as a fellow blogger. It's doctormom247.blogspot.com. Add me....now.
Love you,
Nurse Goodbody Manning

Becky Lott said...

Oh my goodness, ya'll look like the cutest, most in love things ever! The oogly eyes are just too much. Sweet! Love the pics! I'll be praying for you.

The Ruffins said...

If you go back to my blog there is a link at the very top of the page (I think its pyzam.com) tons of templates to choose from there! And just about anything you want from someone else's blog just click on it, format yours, and copy the HTML and put it on yours (like the timelines, clocks, etc.) Happy Birthday!

Brooke Ann said...

Hey Mrs.Prevost it is Brooke Ann.Your hubsand and you are so cute togethere!!!

Brooke Ann said...

Hey I am so sorry about your grandmothere.I belive she will get better.God will wartch over you and your grandmother

Bailey said...

hey you and your husbend look good together!hope you will look at mine and have a good day!!!I will not see you thurs.i will be gone!cry cry!!!!!!when your wedding?

Bailey said...

hey what you doing

Bailey said...

not at my husbend my log haha