Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Boat


Most of you are probably going to think that this is the stupidest thing in the world, but for those of you out there who enjoy stupid things, this might interest you. Steve and I participated in "Who Wants to Be a Millionare" on our cruise and of course we won (along with 2 other couples). While we were super excited about winning, WooHoo!, we were slightly disappointed when we didn't win a million dollars. Our parting prize was a plastic "24K" gold boat trophy. Why we even brought it home I don't know, but now I'm glad we did. After riding in my car for a couple of months we decided to use the boat for other purposes. We decided to hide the boat from each other in places that were obvious, but slightly out of sight. I know, weird...but it really is so much fun. Every time I find that ugly trophy I think about him and it makes me smile, makes me remember how much I love him. Stupid yes, but oh so much fun. I encourage everyone to try it. Oh and by the way...not that I'm keeping score or anything, but right now Steve has been unable to find the boat for almost 2 weeks, man I'm good!

1 comment:

Sarah Sharp said...

You're so goofy and I love you for it! Sounds like a fun game!