Friday, July 25, 2008

Forever and a Day




So it's really been what seems like forever and a day since I've updated. As usual life has been incredibly busy for us, but I know you all have the same story. Lot's to update on, I'm going to do it one at a time so bear with me for the next couple of days as I get it all together.
We don't have children but do have nephews and a niece. For you mom's out there who know what happens when you give little kids pasta I'm sure you are secretly laughing inside because you know what is to come. Shane stopped by with the kids a few weeks ago and they decided they wanted to stay and eat with me and Steve when they saw the pasta spoon in my hand. Of course we thought we were up for the challenge, but two weeks later I was still finding little red pasta fingerprints throughout the house. How they do it, I don't know, but these little creatures leave their mark everywhere. I'm posting some pictures of their visit. Although we love and cherish these wonderful children, and just in case any of you were wondering we are not planning on having children anytime soon.

No comments: