Tuesday, August 9, 2011

21 weeks...and Growing



How Far Along: 21 weeks
Baby Size: Banana, 7inches, 11oz
Total Weight Gain: 10 lbs (I think, haven't weighed this week)
Clothes: I can still wear a lot of my dresses that aren't fitted, Pants, um, yeah pretty much.  Tops are kind of a sore subject.  I just feel like a frumpster in most maternity tops still, but most (not all) of my tops are too snug.
Best Moment This Week: Got to spend the weekend with my favorite people from college :)
Gender: Sweet baby boy, Samuel Hughes Oglesby.  Our little man will go by Hughes.
Movement: Hughes is quite the active one, first movement could only be felt if I was still, but now I can feel him whenever he moves.  It is AMAZING!
Food Cravings: I just love food ;)
What I miss: My love of peanut butter and stomach sleeping.
Sleep:  Went back to work so when I get myself in bed I sleep pretty well, other than that one spot in my back that likes to bother me if I sleep on my side.
What I am looking forward to: Getting bedding made and shipment that has a quilt from etsy :)
Belly Button: IN (Hallerlujah! as Medea would say)

Have a good daisy!

1 comment:

Haven said...

What a beautiful picture!