Wednesday, August 3, 2011

20 Weeks & Growing


How Far Along: 20 weeks

Baby Size: Mango, 6.5 inches and around 10oz
Total Weight Gain: 8 lbs
Clothes: I can still wear a lot of my dresses that aren't fitted, Pants, um, yeah pretty much.  Tops are kind of a sore subject.  I just feel like a frumpster in most maternity tops still but most (not all) of my tops are too snug.
Best Moment This Week: Picked out fabric to have baby bedding made :)  (will post pics soon)
Gender: Sweet baby boy, Samuel Hughes Oglesby.  Our little man will go by Hughes.
Movement: Hughes is quite the active one, first movement could only be felt if I was still, but now I can feel him whenever he moves.  It is AMAZING!
Food Cravings: I just love food ;)
What I miss: My love of peanut butter and stomach sleeping.
Sleep: Starting to have trouble staying in one spot without my knees, back, and neck starting to tingle
What I am looking forward to: Getting bedding made and shipment that has a quilt from etsy :)
Belly Button: IN (Hallerlujah! as Medea would say)

Have a good daisy!

No comments: