Saturday, August 13, 2011

Nursery News...Issue 2


After
Making room for someone else to live in your house (even a tiny someone) is kind of hard.  Don't get me excited I'm over the moon already for my little Hughes, but I've been forced to clean out pretty much every square inch that I have "stored" stuff.  I mean really how much stuff can 2 people accumulate?  Anyway, I've been wanting my darling, handsome hunk of a man to build a closet tower and add double bars for some time now.  Originally it was supposed to be for me, but now it's for the baby (a sacrifice that I'm willing to make).  It ended up being a little bit wider than we intended but the amount of storage we have in this closet has multiplied tremendously in comparison to the one bar and one shelf that was there before.  We painted the tower and shelves with some leftover paint from the living room so that was free, but I added a little "pop-o-color" with some double-sided tape and some scrap book paper.  This closet at one time was filled to the brim with my clothes, craft stuff, blankets, Stevie's uniforms, and junk.  So to see it this "us" free should tell you how much we've gotten rid of.  Anywhoo...I am claiming the top and bottom shelf for my cricut and some craft supplies, I don't think Hughes will mind; I am giving him a place to live you know.

A BIG thanks to my sweet Stevie for building and painting (a chore he despises more than pretty much anything)!  Love you hon! 

Have a good daisy!

No comments: