Tuesday, August 23, 2011

23 weeks...and growing


How Far Along: 23 weeks
Baby Size: Papaya, 8in, 1.2lbs
Total Weight Gain: 12 lbs 
Clothes: I can still wear a lot of my dresses that aren't fitted, Pants, um, yeah pretty much.  Tops I can still where some that are non-maternity, but maternity tops are starting to look a little better as the ole tum-tum rounds on out.
Best Moment This Week:  Watching my Steve feel our little Hughes move for the first time.  This has been something I've been able to enjoy for weeks now, but it was just as amazing to watch Daddy-O get to experience it too.
Gender: Sweet baby boy, Samuel Hughes Oglesby.  Our little man will go by Hughes.
Movement: Hughes is quite the active one, I believe I'm going to go through several pairs of running shoes chasing this kid around!
Food Cravings: I just love food ;)
What I miss:  You know, I don't really miss anything this week.  I'm really enjoying this phase in my pregnancy.  Generally, I'm in an excellent mood, I feel great, and am so thankful for this opportunity.
Sleep:  Went back to work so when I get myself in bed I sleep pretty well, other than that one spot in my back that likes to bother me if I sleep on my side.
What I am looking forward to: Getting bedding made and shipment that has a quilt from etsy :)  I hear my sweet friend making the bedding has the bumper done!!
Belly Button: IN (Hallerlujah! as Medea would say), it is slowly getting smaller though, and at times a little sore.

Have a good daisy!

3 comments:

Haven said...

Love the red and black! Just one more weekend!

The Oglesby's said...

Haven, haven....can't wait! His rug came in today, and I unwrapped it but am having to exhibit some serious self control not to unroll it. Waiting for my friend with the paint :)

Anonymous said...

You are just too cute! So excited for you!