Friday, July 29, 2011

Movement

So, this post is totally for me.  If you're reading I hope you enjoy, but please don't be disappointed.  Tonight I'm sitting on the couch watching a movie (husband is working nights), and I am overwhelmed by the magnitude of God's faith in me.  Their is a sweet baby boy inside my tummy who is moving all around, in fact, I feel like there is a bag of popcorn being microwaved in there.  You know, sometimes I think I get totally caught up in the idea that I am the only one that is to have faith, but our Father has faith in us too.  He trusts Steve and me enough to parent His precious child.  Kind of humbling if you ask me.  My prayer for our family is that Steve and I will be parents who follow the will of our Creator.  Thank you God for trusting us, may You be our guide.

No comments: