Tuesday, July 26, 2011

19 weeks... and Growing

How Far Along: 19 weeks

Baby Size: Mango, 6 inches and around 7oz
Total Weight Gain: 6.5 lbs
Clothes: Still hanging out in my sun dresses and gym shorts :)  Worn maternity jeans a couple of times.  Let me tell you, I don't know what I've been missing all my life.  LOVE maternity pants. 
Best Moment This Week: Finding out gender :) 
Gender: Sweet baby boy, Samuel Hughes Oglesby.  Our little man will go by Hughes.
Movement: Have felt a little baby roll!
Food Cravings: Not a one this week.
What I miss: My love of peanut butter and stomach sleeping.
Sleep: Starting to have trouble staying in one spot without my knees, back, and neck starting to tingle
What I am looking forward to: Getting nursery together.
Belly Button: IN (Hallerlujah! as Medea would say)

Have a good daisy!



No comments: