Tuesday, July 19, 2011

18 Weeks...and Growing





How Far Along:  18 weeks
Baby Size:  Sweet Potato, 5.5 inches and around 5oz
Total Weight Gain: 6.5 lbs  
Maternity Clothes:  Still hanging out in my sun dresses and gym shorts :) I do have a pair of capris that I've been sporting that I like to call "pre"maternity pants.  As summer draws to a close though, I'm going to be forced to wear my maternity clothes, something makes me think my gym shorts won't be appreciated at work.
Best Moment This Week: I felt baby movement for the first time!  It's so incredible!
Gender:  Not a clue, but Intelligender says boy!  We find out what we're having tomorrow :)
Movement:  Have felt a little baby roll!  So far this has been the coolest part of pregnancy.
Food Cravings:  Not a one this week.
What I miss:  My love of peanut butter and stomach sleeping.
Sleep:  Starting to have trouble staying in one spot without my knees, back, and neck starting to tingle
What I am looking forward to:  Finding out gender and a little nursery decorating :)
Belly Button:  IN (Hallerlujah! as Medea would say)

Have a good daisy!

1 comment:

Haven said...

Love the baby roll! Can't wait to see you!