Tuesday, July 12, 2011

17 Weeks...and Growing :)




How Far Along:  17 weeks

Baby Size:  Turnip, 5 inches, 5oz
Total Weight Gain: 6 lbs  
Maternity Clothes:  Still hanging out in my sun dresses and gym shorts :) I do have a pair of capris that I've been sporting that I like to call "pre"maternity pants.  As summer draws to a close though, I'm going to be forced to wear my maternity clothes, something makes me think my gym shorts won't be appreciated at work.
Best Moment This Week: Enjoyed the company of good friends, watched husband weedeat and do yard work in shorts and lace up work boots, and cleaned out closet number 1.  I was ruthless!
Gender:  Not a clue, but Intelligender says boy (Steve is about to die; now he says he's going to the next appointment and he's going to ask if we can find out.  You go husband!)
Movement:  None that I've been able to feel, but we're still in awe of being to feel the heart beat in my belly.
Food Cravings:  None this week, unless you count that someone at church mentioned mexican and I immediately wanted mexican for Sunday lunch.
What I miss:  My love of peanut butter and stomach sleeping.
Sleep:  Most nights I get a pretty restful sleep
What I am looking forward to:  Finding out gender, hoping we will know at 18 weeks, but it's looking like it may be 20 weeks before they do the next ultrasound. 
Belly Button:  IN (Hallerlujah! as Medea would say)

Dr. said we are having our baby gender ultrasound next week...trying to contain the excitement!

Have a good daisy!



1 comment:

Haven said...

Hey, I have that dress!