Saturday, July 9, 2011

16 Weeks

Sorry, no pic this week.  I forgot and it's so close to 17 weeks it seems silly now.  I promise to have one this week :)


How Far Along:  16 weeks
Baby Size:  Avocado, between 4-5"
Total Weight Gain: 4 lbs  
Maternity Clothes:  Still hanging out in my sun dresses and gym shorts :) I do have a pair of capris that I've been sporting that I like to call "pre"maternity pants.  As summer draws to a close though, I'm going to be forced to wear my maternity clothes, something makes me think my gym shorts won't be appreciated at work.
Best Moment This Week: Had two of the most precious children in the world stay with their Lea Lea :)
Gender:  Not a clue, but Intelligender says boy (Steve is about to die; he asks almost every day if I will call and have them do an ultrasound at my next appointment)
Movement:  None that I've been able to feel, we did figure out that if you mash on my belly while laying down you can feel the baby's heartbeat. SO AMAZING!
Food Cravings:  None this week, I had the kids so I didn't really have time to crave.
What I miss:  My love of peanut butter and stomach sleeping.
Sleep:  Most nights I get a pretty restful sleep
What I am looking forward to:  Finding out gender, hoping we will know at 18 weeks. 
Belly Button:  IN (Hallerlujah! as Mediah would say)

Have a good daisy!

1 comment:

Haven said...

We are all ready to to find out what the avocado is! Love that you can feel the heartbeat! Very amazing!