Thursday, June 30, 2011

15 weeks

Maybe it's denial, but I think the cut of this dress makes me look more pregnant than I am.

How Far Along:  15weeks
Baby Size:  Navel Orange, 4.5" long, 
Total Weight Gain: 4 lbs  
Maternity Clothes:  So about this, I have bought some, but don't feel like I'm quite round enough for them, but I can't really wear many of my pants anymore with out the belly band.  Maternity clothes are definitely in my near future though.  I'm mostly sticking to sun dresses these days.
Best Moment This Week: Got a little cleaning done this week, making me feel good that the house is mostly in order
Gender:  Not a clue, but Intelligender says boy
Movement:  None that I've been able to feel
Food Cravings:  No cravings really this week, but my sweet husband has developed an uncanny 6th sense, whatever I am planning on eating he eats before he goes to work or takes it for lunch. Poor Baby O, can't get a good meal :)
What I miss:  My love of peanut butter...It just hasn't been the same since pregnancy.
Sleep:  Most nights I get a pretty restful sleep, I wish I could sleep on my stomach though.
What I am looking forward to:  Finding out gender, hoping we will know at 18 weeks. 
Belly Button:  IN (Hallerlujah! as Mediah would say)


*Sorry for the tardiness of this post, it's been ready for several days, just haven't been able to get my computer to cooperate.

No comments: