Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's A Boy...or Is It?

Hmmm...I love surprises, a real surprise that is.  You know the one that you don't know you're getting, a total OMG, out-of-the-blue surprise.  You know what I'm sayin'?  Anyway, if I know I'm getting a surprise, but don't know what the surprise is well, that's when I go a little Twanda.  So this whole baby thing has me totally stoked, but the fact that I don't know the gender of this precious bundle of joy that's making my clothes not fit (the things you do for your children), is driving me nuts.  So Steve and I thought to pass the time we would take a little test called the Intelligender. It claims that it can tell you what the gender of your baby is based on your hormone levels.  Hmmm...it's not 100% accurate and the instructions tell you not to paint the nursery pink or blue based on the results of the test.  The thought of doing nothing got to us, so I put the Intelligender in my Amazon cart and I "tinkled" in a cup and the results say.......

BOY!
Again, we haven't made any nursery plans or bought boy blue clothes, but it was fun just to do.  Only time will tell whether the Intelligender is really that "Intelli" or not :)

Have a good daisy!


1 comment:

Jessica and Matt said...

Told u today I thought it was a BOY!!! HA