Wednesday, June 15, 2011

That is What Little Boys are Made Of!

So WAY back in March, my friends and I hosted a baby shower for these two special people.
Some of the besties in the whole wide world, Alyssa and Chris.

Our theme was "Snips and Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails."
This shower had a little bit of a vintage flair, which is totally my thang!  Needless to say the 3 of us went crazy with this one.  There was some grass growin', wood cuttin', and lemonade sippin'!









The shower turned out beautifully if I do say so myself.  To sum it up simply,
"A good time was had by all."
(special thanks to Haven who put these pics here for me ;))

1 comment:

Haven said...

You posted!!! Love your creative ways! You are so talented! I could go on and on but I will wait for our long trip on Sunday!