Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Steve's First Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful Steve, the best daddy-to-be I know!  Father's day was a bit of a surprise to him, I won't share here because he'll say this a blog for me to make fun of him :) (love you hon), but anyway I got him a box for the newspaper and another little surprise.  He got his newspaper box a little early and our paper carrier has yet to put the paper in the box.  Haven't figured this one out yet, it's big, it's red, and it's begging for a paper to be put in it.  Anyway, I digress...Steve woke up to one of his favorite breakfasts

Ham and Cheese Omellette

Lookie what the paper boy brought :)
I then sent him to get the paper out of the new paper box (I put the paper there myself) and he found a little surprise. He asked what it was when he came in and I simply said, "Funny."  He opened and had a good laugh.  You see, I had been teasing my Steve about getting him nose trimmers for father's day, and well you just wouldn't imagine, but that is exactly what he found.

Exactly what every man needs :)

Happy First Father's Day Stevie Lee, hope we have many many more!


No comments: