Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Week 14

(please excuse the crummy picture; we couldn't get the lighting right)

How Far Along:  14 weeks
Baby Size:  Lemon, a whopping 3" and around 1.5 oz
Total Weight Gain: 4 lbs (It's funny how 4lbs in one place looks like so much more) 
Maternity Clothes:  None yet, thank goodness.  I want to make it as long as I can in normal clothes
Best Moment This Week: Spending the week with my sweet niece and nephew and them asking pretty much everyday about the baby
Gender:  Not a clue
Movement:  None that I've been able to feel
Food Cravings:  Anything with Avocado
What I miss:  Sleeping without having to go to the potty 4-5 times a night, and being able to go all day without needing a nap to make it through
Sleep:  Most nights I get a pretty restful sleep, but having trouble getting comfortable lately.
What I am looking forward to:  Finding out gender, hoping we will now at 18 weeks.  We've bought an "at-home" gender test, just for fun (not very accurate, but something to help pass the time).
Belly Button:  IN




No comments: