Wednesday, October 5, 2011

29 weeks...and growing!


How Far Along: 29weeks
Baby Size: Butternut squash, 3.1 pounds, 17in
Total Weight Gain: 19lbs-ish
Clothes: Mostly maternity I have 2 pairs of pants that are drawstring that I can still wear and 1 or 2 dresses, but otherwise its maternity all the way.
Best Moment This Week: Coming home to a husband who tackled some projects for the nursery (without being asked) and he bought and planted some flowers for me :)  Who could ask for more?
Gender: Sweet baby boy, Samuel Hughes Oglesby.  Our little man will go by Hughes.
Movement: Hughes is quite the active one, he might just come out walking.
Food Cravings: Still loving food, but I have so been in the mood for soups!  This, I'm quite sure, has nothing to do with pregnancy, but totally seasonal.
What I miss:  I'm really missing clear skin...most women get the nice glow, but the rest of us get acne.  I do miss being able to get comfortable at night, starting to have a tough time...thank goodness for the full body pillow that deserves it's own zip code.
What I am looking forward to: I'm looking forward to having the nursery completely finished, it's getting closer but not quite there yet.
Belly Button: IN, but I think its training for the next big magic act...the disappearing act.





No comments: