Thursday, October 13, 2011

30 weeks...and growing

Check out the bump!

How Far Along: 30 weeks
Baby Size: Head of Lettuce, 3.2 pounds, 18in
Total Weight Gain: 20 lbs-ish
Clothes: Mostly maternity I have 2 pairs of pants that are drawstring that I can still wear and 1 or 2 dresses, but otherwise its maternity all the way.
Best Moment This Week: We now have a painted crib, and the bedding is on it :) YAY!!
Gender: Sweet baby boy, Samuel Hughes Oglesby.  Our little man will go by Hughes.
Movement: Hughes is quite the active one, he might just come out walking.
Food Cravings: Still loving food, but I have so been in the mood for soups!  This, I'm quite sure, has nothing to do with pregnancy, but totally seasonal.
What I miss:  So I do miss the semi-clear skin I used to have, but what I REALLY REALLY miss is being able to find a position that I can get comfortable in.  Had a couple of rough days lately.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the final piece of furniture for the room back, an old rocker that was my great-grandmothers...getting it reupholstered.
Belly Button: It's not really in, but not really out, and not totally flat yet.  Almost flat :)

Have a good daisy!

No comments: