Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nursery News...Issue 4


Is Your Dresser Distressing You?

This is our dresser/changing table.  The dresser started out 1. Mine and 2. Chocolate brown with brushed nickel drawer pulls.  My sweet Stevie lightly sanded down the dresser and between the 2 of us we got it painted, and I'm pretty sure my belly gave the carport a good buff as I did my part :)  We changed the pulls to oil rubbed bronze.  Then one of my dearest friends, Haven, helped me distress it.  The distressing of the dresser did in fact distress me.  Just like to add that while we did this, the husbands who are wonderful, were inside watching football (just saying).

Stay tuned for more nursery news, and the total reveal :)

Have a good daisy!  


2 comments:

The Ruffins said...

Ready for the total reveal! Stop teasing!

Haven said...

So funny! Great job my friend!