Friday, October 14, 2011

Nusery News, Issue 3

So now that the nursery is almost finished I think I'll give you a little tease until it's totally, 100% there.  This nursery is totally hodge podge and homemade.  No where else will there be another nursery just like my little Hughes' and I'm loving it :)  If you'll remember back to my first nursery news post I told you that we were doing a rustic farmer "concept" inspired by laybabylay.com.  So in the middle of the night I came up with this crazy idea to turn an old apple crate I bought at Harrison Brothers Hardware in Huntsville, home of this sweet lady.

The crate started a little something like this:


Ain't she purdy :)

Then transformed to this:

Like, but something is still missing
 Finally to this beauty:




Special shout-out to my handsome hubster, Steve.  He may roll his eyes when I dream up projects, but he sure does do a good job.  I didn't hear him complain, not once.







1 comment:

Haven said...

Looks great! I like the shelf! Now, where are those other pictures? Can't wait to see you!