Friday, October 28, 2011

32 weeks,,,and growing

Does that belly make me look pregnant? 

How Far Along: 32 weeks
Baby Size: Honey Dew, 4.5 pounds, 19in
Total Weight Gain: 20 lbs-ish
Clothes: Totally
Best Moment This Week: We had our first shower, hosted by my dearest friends in the world.  It was wonderful!  We had a weekend full of laughter and good food.
Gender: Sweet baby boy, Samuel Hughes Oglesby.  Our little man will go by Hughes.
Movement: Hughes is quite the active one, he might just come out walking.
Food Cravings: Just food, and even better when it involves little to no work on my part.
What I miss:  I miss being able to get everything done all by myself.  I just can't get it all done anymore, and am so uncomfortable by the time I get home.  Fortunately, husband had been helping out.
What I am looking forward to: The old braces coming off!!
Belly Button: And it is no more.  Neither out nor in, but I don't think it's going to stay that way for long!

Have a good daisy!

1 comment:

Haven said...

So pretty! And yes, that belly does make you look pregnant! :)