Sunday, December 11, 2011

39 Weeks and about to POP



This is it folks!  Last weekly update, Hughes will be here before the week is over :)

How Far Along: 39 weeks
Baby Size:  Watermelon, ultrasound last week guessed 7lbs 7oz (WHOA!), 19-22in
Total Weight Gain: I've totally lost count at this point, but I think I'm right at 30
Clothes: Totally, unless you count the things I have bought that are just a bigger size and cut so a pregnant body can wear them...but I'm guessing this probably doesn't count.
Best Moment This Week: It's a toss up between mom coming and helping me get the house clean, and my Steve getting the artwork hung on the walls in little Hughes' room.
Gender: Sweet baby boy, Samuel Hughes Oglesby.  Our little man will go by Hughes.
Movement: Still lots of movement, but Hughes has kind of run out of room so the movements are different than they were.  
Food Cravings: This week I had a craving for a Little Debbie Brownie, I didn't fulfill this craving, but I did want one real bad.
What I miss:  Still missing my "normal" feet and ankles, but now I seem to have developed some kind of rash that I think is called PUPPP.  It itches like crazy and burns so bad it wakes me up at night. :(
What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to December 15th, baby Hughes "B-Day!"
Belly Button: So it really isn't out, just flat :)  except on the occasion when you can feel baby parts right behind it!

Have a good daisy!



No comments: