Monday, December 12, 2011

Announcement & epiphany

So its amazing what you can get done when you know that something is about to happen, aka your child WILL be born :)

I've been putting off making a birth announcement canvas for the hospital not because I didn't want to get it done but because the ideas just weren't flowing...but a little pressure of losing time has caused my brain to go in to overdrive. From that this was created:



Then there was an issue with an old barn window I salvaged from a family barn that's been sitting in the carport since September (don't judge). So I was working on thank you notes when the idea finally came. Needless to say those thank you notes aren't quite finished, but the barn window is :)

Thinking about putting a piece of cork board in one of the open spots and
leaving the other open for the wall color to shine through :)

So, my inspiration lately has been, I'M HAVING A CHILD?!  What's yours?

No comments: